I want everyone to know my story!
A story that made me realize that Life is so amazing!
There are many things I want to tell everyone!
Especially about someone!
Someone...
that change me!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

...



I don't want to be in a place...
Where there are no memories of you...
nor any sign of you...
As if you've never exist to begin with...

I can't imagine living my everyday life in that kind of place...
It's sad...
...painful

I can't imagine standing at the middle of the street...
... searching for nothing

I can't imagine sleeping at night...
... without hearing your voice...

I don't know what to do...
For my heart...
without you...
it's so difficult to smile...

I was gazing at the streets...
Wandering if I can see your shadow...

I am talking...
... I am smiling
I am so stupid...
for telling this stories to nobody...

...I cried...

are those memories...
just an imagination...?
...I asked myself....


0 comments:

Post a Comment