I want everyone to know my story!
A story that made me realize that Life is so amazing!
There are many things I want to tell everyone!
Especially about someone!
Someone...
that change me!

Monday, November 23, 2009

It hurts...



I hate it...
What's going on..?
I don't understand...


If they can be with you anytime...
Why can't I...?
If they can talk to you freely...
Why can't I...?
If they can hug you...
...comfort you...
wipe your tears...
...anytime
Why can't I..?


I hate it...
...this feeling...


Why are they pushing me away from you?
All of them...
It hurts...
I just wanted to be with you...
That's all...
Is it so wrong to wish for that..?
Maybe... Yes...
Because that's what everyone wants me to feel...
Right...?


I've been holding back this pain for so long....
I've been holding the tears that keep falling...
I've been confronting those who keep pushing me to this pain...
Because...
I know...
and I believe...
You'll always be by my side....





0 comments:

Post a Comment