I want everyone to know my story!
A story that made me realize that Life is so amazing!
There are many things I want to tell everyone!
Especially about someone!
Someone...
that change me!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

learning...

Band: Silent Sanctuary
Song: Kismet
Album: Fuschiang Pag-Ibig
Sarvjit8@yahoo.com

Intro: G-Em-C
G-Em-C

G
Didn't mean to take you for granted
Em                        C
Didn't mean to show I don't care
G
Didn't mean to throw away this
Em
once in a lifetime of chance
C
Being with you

Chorus:

Em
And I'll drive for 2 hours
D/F#
to bring Butterfingers
G                G/B
I don't mind the distance
C         D
this Kismet's a dance
G
This time I surrender

My everything forever
Em
Life doesn't matter
C
just our souls together

G
Pride no longer has room in me
Em                     C
On bended knees in public I cry
G
Your name for everyone to know
that I love you
Em                        C
I love you, please hear me now

Repeat Chorus:

Instrumental: G-Em-C (4x)

Repeat Chorus:

0 comments:

Post a Comment